Spanish Catholic Center Dental Clinic - Dentist
Professionals are needed to provide primary and specialized dental care to clients at our Spanish Catholic Center Dental Clinic in Washington, D.C or at their own office. This vital care will help those in need in our community.
Dentists will be responsible for:
- Providing free primary and specialty dental care to clients
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Professional Dentist
- Able to speak Spanish (not required)
- Volunteers must have professional licensure or credentialing
- Not an appropriate volunteer role for dental students
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- An opportunity to meet new people from all walks of life
- A better awareness of those in your community
- Dentists are needed at the DC Clinic during regular business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Time commitment will vary depending on the professional’s availability
Location: Spanish Catholic Center Medical Clinic, 1618 Monroe St., NW Washington, DC 20010;
or at the professional’s own office
- Limited street parking is available in front of the facility
- Also accessible via the DC Metro Columbia Heights station
- Apply to serve in this role; click the Fill in an application button to the right to submit your application.
- Then, join us for Volunteer Orientation to learn more about this role and begin the volunteer on-boarding process.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account