Health Care Network - Pro Bono Doctor, Dentist, or Health Care Professional
Pro Bono Doctor, Dentist, or Health Care Professional
The Catholic Charities Health Care Network (CCHCN) has a mission to connect uninsured and low‐income residents of the Washington DC area with medical and dental specialty services. Annually, the CCHCN helps facilitate more than 5,000 specialty care appointments for close to 2,000 patients in over 37 healthcare areas.
Licensed medical and dental professionals are currently needed to serve in a pro bono role with the Charities Health Care Network. These services will enable those in need in our community to have access to quality healthcare.
The Health Care Professional will be responsible for:
- Serving uninsured and low-income residents
- Accepting individuals at his/her own office location
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Licensed professional in the healthcare field
- Knowledge of a secondary language (not required)
- Professional must be licensed
- Must be 18 years or older
- An opportunity to meet new people from all walks of life
- A better awareness of those in your community
- Time commitment will vary depending on the professional’s availability
- The services will be provided at the professional’s own office location
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account