SHARE - Food Bagging
Thousands of families count on SHARE each month for affordable, nutritious groceries that are sold through volunteer-run locations throughout the Washington metropolitan area.
Join us to bag dry food items such as potatoes, rice, and onions in preparation for our monthly food distribution. This is a great service opportunity for families, teens, and groups of volunteers! Join us for an experience that is fun and rewarding while making a difference in your community.
- High school students can participate if accompanied by an adult and they bring a Parent Guardian Waiver.
- Helpful and cooperative with a calm demeanor
- Able to follow directions and maintain a safe environment
- Able to stand for ~3 hours and lift ~20 pounds at a time
- Wear tennis shoes or work boots
- SHARE Warehouse, 3222 Hubbard Road Landover, MD 20785
- Parking is available at the warehouse, park near the office entrance
- Are you 16 or older? If not, will you be accompanied by an adult? Must be at least Yes, I will be accompanied by an adult
This activity has the following schedule
|Saturday, March 16, 2024
|Saturday, April 13, 2024
|Saturday, May 11, 2024
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account