Food Bagging - Food Boxing
Volunteer Role Description:
SHARE is a non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to offering healthy, nutritious groceries at a roughly 50 percent discount. This is accomplished through high-volume purchasing and thousands of volunteer hours, which strengthens the community for all.
SHARE Food Boxing Volunteers will help assemble food packages. These preparations will enable SHARE to distribute approximately 2,000 boxes of food to the community.
SHARE Food Boxing Volunteers will be responsible for:
- Pack food items
- Lifting and carrying boxes of food items
- Volunteers should be 13 years of age or older. Volunteers 13 - 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Volunteers 16 - 18 must bring a signed Parent Guardian Waiver Form.
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019; 10:00 AM – approximately 3:00 PM (volunteers can leave the project early, if needed)
Location: SHARE Food Warehouse, 3222 Hubbard Road, Landover, MD 20785
- Parking is Available
- Apply to serve in this role. Click the Fill in an application button to the right to submit an application.
- After submitting your application, scroll down to the Schedule heading and click the + Sign Up button to register for a volunteer shift.
- Show up at the project location for your volunteer shift.
This activity generally occurs on
- Saturday Morning