Spanish Catholic Center Dental Clinic - Dental Clinic Receptionist
DC Dental Clinic Receptionist Volunteer
DC Dental Clinic Receptionist Volunteers will help provide a welcoming environment for patients of the dental clinics. They will help leverage the efforts of our staff by performing front desk reception duties such as answering phones, providing information and referrals, and other administrative tasks.
DC Dental Clinic Receptionists will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients when they first walk in
- Providing information and referrals to clients
- Answering/making phone calls
- Assisting staff with administrative tasks
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good phone skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Volunteers fluent in Spanish and English (preferred)
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- Improved communication skills
- An opportunity to be more aware of those in your community
- Volunteers will participate in Catholic Charities Volunteer Orientation
- Volunteers will receive on-site training at Catholic Charities DC Dental Centers
- Volunteers will have on-site supervision
- Volunteers are needed to serve for at least 6 hours a week
- Volunteers can serve during either daytime or evening hours
Location: Spanish Catholic Center, 1618 Monroe St., NW Washington, DC 20010
- Limited street parking is available in front of the facility
- Also accessible via the DC Metro Columbia Heights station
- Apply to serve in this role; click the Fill in an application button to the right to submit your application.
- Then, join us for Volunteer Orientation to learn more about this role and begin the volunteer on-boarding process.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account