Academic Internships - Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 Clinical Internships
Become a Clinical Intern with Catholic Charities!
A clinical intern is defined as a student, usually a graduate level student but occasionally undergraduate, who requires specialized supervision by a licensed professional. To be considered for a clinical internship with Catholic Charities, you must be a student enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college or university. Internships at Catholic Charities are unpaid, but provide a wealth of experience.
Apply by Friday, June 7
Serve from September 1, 2019 - December 1, 2019
We currently have internship positions available in our Housing and Homeless Services department. Student interns will have the opportunity to work with clients facing housing instability. Each intern's final schedule will be determined by program staff and depend on internship tasks. Please note that some sites may require the intern to have access to a car.
Interns will develop a broad set of work skills in a professional setting and have opportunities for:
- Spiritual reflection in the Catholic tradition on the internship experience (optional)
- Networking and personal development
- Professional development through interaction with executive leaders of Catholic Charities
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Instructions to Apply for this Volunteer Role:
- If you see a green “Fill in an application” button to the right, click it and follow the prompts to sign up
After You Apply, Sign Up for this Volunteer Role:
- Scroll down to the “Schedule” heading and click the “+ Sign Up” button to register.
If you have any additional questions about signing up, contact us at Kimberly.email@example.com.
- Can you volunteer at a location in Washington, D.C.? Must be Yes