Catholic Charities Legal Network - Attorney with the Legal Network
Attorney with the Legal Network
The Catholic Charities Legal Network provides legal services to low income individuals for civil cases on a wide range of issues including child custody and visitation, consumer and bankruptcy cases, employment and discrimination cases, and others.
Barred attorneys are needed to accept various cases for clients with the Catholic Charities Legal Network. This service would provide legal support to clients in the community who are most in need.
Attorneys will be responsible for:
- Accepting pro bono cases for clients within the Catholic Charities Legal Network
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Attorneys must be professionals in the legal field
- Volunteers must be in good standing with the DC and/or MD Bar Association
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- A greater sense of those in your community
- An opportunity to meet people from all walks of life
- Time commitment will vary depending on the professional’s availability
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account