DC Medical Clinic - DC Doctor
Catholic Charities’ DC Medical Clinic provides access to primary care for adults and children, sub‐acute ambulatory care, health education and disease management. We serve people of all ages who are low‐income, uninsured, or covered by Alliance DC, and provide low‐cost, patient-centered primary and specialty care services on‐site.
Professionals are needed to provide primary and specialized healthcare to clients at our Spanish Catholic Center Medical Clinic in Washington, D.C. or at their own office. This vital care will help those in need in our community.
Doctors will be responsible for:
- Providing primary and specialty healthcare to clients
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Licensed medical professional
- Able to speak Spanish (not required)
- Volunteers must have an active professional license or credentials
- Not an appropriate volunteer role for medical students
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- An opportunity to meet new people from all walks of life
- A better awareness of those in your community
- Volunteers at the DC Clinic are needed during regular business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Time commitment will vary depending on the professional’s availability
Location: Spanish Catholic Center Medical Clinic, 1618 Monroe St., NW Washington, DC 20010;
or at the professional’s own office
- Limited street parking is available in front of the facility
- Also accessible via the DC Metro Columbia Heights station
- Apply to serve in this role; click the Fill in an application button to the right to submit your application
- Then, join us for Volunteer Orientation to learn more about this role and begin the volunteer on-boarding process
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account