Facilities - Tradesman
The Catholic Charities Facilities Department works to maintain and repair systems in all of Catholic Charities’ buildings. System repairs and maintenance projects can consist of work requiring plumbing, electrical, mechanic, carpentry, and other trades.
Skilled tradesmen volunteers are needed to support the Facilities Team with maintenance projects as needed. These projects will ensure that Catholic Charities buildings are functioning property so that staff are able to successfully serve those in need.
Tradesman Volunteers will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Facilities Team with maintenance projects
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Plumbers, electricians, mechanics, carpenters and more are needed
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- Improved trade skills in various disciplines
- Improved communication skills
- Volunteers will participate in Catholic Charities Volunteer Orientation
- Volunteers will have on-site supervision
- Volunteer time commitment and schedule will vary depending on the project
- Location will vary depending on the project
- Apply to serve in this role; click the Fill in an application button to the right to submit your application
- Then, join us for Volunteer Orientation to learn more about this role and begin the volunteer onboarding process