On Call Volunteer
On Call Volunteer
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington serves over 140,000 individuals each year through 57 different programs located across Washington, DC and the surrounding Maryland counties. Throughout the year volunteer roles and projects arise in these programs that require extra help. Whether it be a spruce up project at one of our shelters, a mock interview event with program clients, or a brand new ongoing volunteer role, we maintain a list of volunteers who are ready to spring into action on an on-call basis.
On Call Volunteers will be responsible for:
- Reading on-call email alerts, which are typically sent once a month
- Responding to email alerts if they want to get involved
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Spirit of service
- Opportunity to serve where there is the greatest need
- Exposure to different Catholic Charities programs and projects
- Volunteers will learn more about their potential project or role as needs arise
- Volunteers will only make a commitment when they want to sign up for a specific role or project
- Various sites throughout Washington, D.C., Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Calvert County, St. Mary’s County, and Charles County
- Locations will be specified in each on-call alert
- Sign up to join our On-Call List. Click the Fill in an application button to the right to submit an application
- After submitting your application, scroll down to the Schedule heading and click the + Sign Up button to register. We’ll be in touch!
- Respond to email alerts when you want to get involved
If you have any additional questions about signing up, contact us at volunteer@CC-DC.org.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account