Montgomery County Dental Clinic - Montgomery County Dentist
Montgomery County Dentist
Catholic Charities’ Montgomery County Medical Clinic provides access to primary care for adults and children, sub‐acute ambulatory care, health education and disease management. We serve people of all ages who are low‐income and uninsured and provide low‐cost, patient-centered primary and specialty care services on‐site.
Professionals are needed to provide primary and specialized dental care to clients at our Montgomery County Spanish Catholic Center Dental Clinic or at their own office. This vital care will help those in need in our community.
Dentists will be responsible for:
- Providing primary and specialty dental care to clients
Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics:
- Professional Dentist
- Able to speak Spanish (not required)
- Volunteers must have professional licensure or credentialing
- Not an appropriate volunteer role for dental students
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- An opportunity to meet new people from all walks of life
- A better awareness of those in your community
- Volunteers at the Montgomery County Clinic are needed during regular business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Time commitment will vary depending on the professional’s availability
Location: Catholic Charities Center, 12247 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20902;
or at the professional’s own office
- Parking is available in front of the facility
- Also accessible through the DC Metro Rail Red Line Glenmont station and the Y2/Y7 bus
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account