Centre Positions - Sorting and Storing Donated Goods
Centre Volunteer– Sorting & Storing Donated Goods
Position Title: Volunteer Sorting & Storing Donated Goods
Section/Unit: Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre
Direct Supervision: Centre Manager, Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre Management Committee
The Volunteer Sorting and Storing Donated Goods Position is to support the work of Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre’s Garage Sales. This position is based at Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre, 89-91 Waldron Rd, Chester Hill. We currently have 2 positions available to volunteer for 15 hours each per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with receiving, sorting and storing donated items for garage sales.
- Assist with recycling un-useable donated items.
- Keeping the yard tidy- with items for recycling/collection stored safely and kept neat and tidy.
- Prepare the weekly garbage bins for collection.
- Other duties as required by the Manager and Management Committee.
- Police Check***
- Working with Children Check
- Steel Capped boots, gloves and hat.
*** Paid by Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre FREE for Volunteers
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
We currently have 2 positions available to volunteer for 15 hours each per week for an Immediate start