Tenpin Bowling - Tenpin Bowling Volunteer Helper
Volunteer- Tenpin Bowling
Position Title: Tenpin Bowling Helper Volunteer
Section/Unit: Recreation Sports and Aquatics Club
Supervision: Experienced Coach and Manager
With supervision from the Manager and Coach, assist in the running of RSAC’s Monday Tenpin Bowling program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The session cater for participants with a disability. They are widely varied in their skill level, fitness and coordination. The assistance of volunteers to enable the fullest level of participation is essential.
Sessions include friendly games.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Ability to relate well to clients and other staff and volunteers
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor
- An interest in working with people with a disability
- Experience working with people with a disability
Start Date: This is an ongoing, open position.