Centre Positions - Activities Coordinator- Wednesday Social Lunch
Centre Volunteer– Activities Co-Ordinator
Position Title: Activities Coordinator Wednesday Social Lunch
Hours of Work: Wednesdays 10am-1pm
Section/Unit: Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre
Responsible to: Aged & Volunteer Program Co-ordinator & Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre Management Committee.
The Volunteer Activities Co-ordinator- Wednesday Social Lunch Position is to support the work of Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre’s Social Support Program. This position is based at Chester Hill Guide Hall 159 Waldron Rd. Chester Hill.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan a varied program of Guest Speakers or activities for approx. 20 senior people each week.
- Contact Speakers or entertainers who present topics of interest to seniors.
- Conduct activities to encourage wellness and social interaction
- Other duties as required by the Co-ordinator.
- Police Check***
- Working with Children Check
- Cert 3 in Aged Care
*** Paid by Chester Hill Neighbourhood Centre FREE for Volunteers
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Start Date: This is an ongoing, open position.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out an online application form. Or alternatively call us on 02 9645 3700.