COVID-19 Response - Mobile Vaccination Clinic - Vaccinator - County/MRC (Varying Locations)
Vaccinators administer vaccines and injected biologics, provide site care instructions, and answer client questions.
See schedule below for locations:
Varies - See schedule below for locations of each mobile clinic. Dates/times can be found under the schedule registration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with set-up of Injector and Injector Aide stations, as necessary.
- Answer client’s questions and address concerns.
- Prepare vaccine/biologic for administration.
- Administer vaccine/biologic per standing orders.
- Document vaccine/biologic administration; retain form.
- Assist with clean-up as necessary for next shift.
- Participate in scheduled debriefing sessions.
- Licensed health care professional
- Confirmed Medical Reserve Corps. (MRC) volunteer for Dakota County or a Dakota County Public Health employee.
Moderate - To fully participate may require leisurely walking over primarily even surfaces. There may be a limited number of steps, a minimal amount of uneven surfaces, and some standing for extended periods of time. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Jeanne Joyce | Administrative Specialist
Dakota County Public Health
14955 Galaxie Avenue Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Clinic Onboarding Completed - COVID-19 Must be Completed
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday, June 21, 2021||3:00 PM||6:45 PM|
|Tuesday, June 22, 2021||1:00 PM||3:45 PM|
|Thursday, June 24, 2021||3:00 PM||6:45 PM|