Transportation Services - Ongoing: GAPP Services Inc. - Volunteer Driver
To provide safe and reliable transportation services to residents of Dakota County who lack a consistent mode of transportation.
LOCATION: Dakota County and surrounding metro areas.
HOURS/DAYS OF THE WEEK: Driving schedules are set by the volunteer.
- Provide transportation in the driver-owned vehicle to and from appointments for scheduled trips.
- Be informed of and carry out all transportation policies and procedures relating to providing the service.
- Document all appropriate information on daily log sheets.
- Complete required monthly reports for reimbursement and data collections.
- Own a safe, well maintained vehicle.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Carry and maintain auto insurance that meets or exceeds the state of Minnesota minimum liability insurance requirement, and a 1-million-dollar umbrella policy paid for by the agency.
- Complete all required registration forms and trainings.
- Always follow documented codes of conduct.
- Can always demonstrate a nonjudgmental atmosphere. Be welcoming and friendly to all people.
REIMBURSEMENT AND BENEFITS
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Out of pocket expenses such as parking or meals when a trip takes you out of the area over mealtime.
- All required training will be provided.
- Ongoing support and recognition from GAPP Services.
CONTACT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER: This position is not with Dakota County Volunteers but with another organization located in Dakota County. You may have to complete additional registration/documentation with the organization to fully apply for this opening. The organizations that host these opportunities take full responsibility for the organization and management of the opportunities listed above.
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account