COVID-19 Response - Vaccination Clinic - Client Flow - County/MRC
Client Flow volunteers provide a welcoming and calm experience to clients as they arrive and proceed to receive their designated vaccine. Assist clients and help maintain a safe and orderly site flow. Escort or transport clients to First Aid or Special Services area when necessary. Roles include greeter, registration, and usher.
Metcalf Middle School
2250 Diffley Road
Burnsville, MN 55337
Varies - See schedule below to register for dates and times. If you register for two shifts which results in a full day, we will include a lunch break in between the shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome clients as they enter the building.
- Help direct clients and answer questions.
- Provide assistance to clients as they move through the process to receive their vaccine.
- Maintain even flow of clients as they wait and form lines.
- Direct clients from station to station.
- Respond to requests from clients needing transport or escort.
- Perform other duties as assigned by vaccine site staff.
- Assist with clean-up as necessary for next shift.
- Participate in scheduled debriefing sessions.
Confirmed Medical Reserve Corps. (MRC) volunteer for Dakota County
Moderate - To fully participate may require leisurely walking over primarily even surfaces. There may be a limited number of steps, a minimal amount of uneven surfaces, and some standing for extended periods of time. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Jeanne Joyce | Administrative Specialist
Dakota County Public Health
14955 Galaxie Avenue Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Clinic Onboarding Completed - COVID-19 Must be Completed
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes