COVID-19 Response - Mobile Vaccination Clinic - Client Flow - County/MRC (Varying Locations)
Client Flow volunteers provide a welcoming and calm experience to clients as they arrive and proceed to receive their designated vaccine. Assist clients and help maintain a safe and orderly site flow. Escort or transport clients to First Aid or Special Services area when necessary. Roles include greeter, registration, and usher.
Varies - See schedule below for locations of each mobile clinic. Dates/times can be found under the schedule registration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome clients as they enter the building.
- Help direct clients and answer questions.
- Provide assistance to clients as they move through the process to receive their vaccine.
- Maintain even flow of clients as they wait and form lines.
- Direct clients from station to station.
- Respond to requests from clients needing transport or escort.
- Perform other duties as assigned by vaccine site staff.
- Assist with clean-up as necessary for next shift.
- Participate in scheduled debriefing sessions.
Confirmed Medical Reserve Corps. (MRC) volunteer for Dakota County or Dakota County Employee.
Moderate - To fully participate may require leisurely walking over primarily even surfaces. There may be a limited number of steps, a minimal amount of uneven surfaces, and some standing for extended periods of time. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Jeanne Joyce | Administrative Specialist
Dakota County Public Health
14955 Galaxie Avenue Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Clinic Onboarding Completed - COVID-19 Must be Completed
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday, June 21, 2021||3:00 PM||6:45 PM|
|Thursday, June 24, 2021||3:00 PM||6:45 PM|