Wescott Library, Eagan - Wescott Library: Library Experience Support Volunteer
We aim to provide a great experience to everyone who walks through our doors and you can help make that possible. Be a part of various projects and tasks that support the overall mission and success of the Library. You can help make your local library welcoming, neat, and in order – something we all can appreciate.
1340 Wescott Road
Eagan, MN 55123
Ongoing – During library operating hours
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to: checking accuracy of shelves, cleaning AV material, cleaning picture book bins, dusting, watering plants, shredding paper, preparing supplies for a library event, etc.
- Must be 12 years old or older to volunteer without adult supervision
- Must provide own transportation to and from the library.
Minimum Time Commitment
Varies by volunteer and the library’s needs
Mild - May include walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Location is accessible. Periods of standing or sitting will be required. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Volunteers will receive basic training at the beginning of their service.
Assistant Circulation Supervisor
Dakota County Wescott Library
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday Afternoon