Spring Lake Park Reserve - 5.02 - 6.30 Garlic Mustard Challenge at Spring Lake Park Reserve
Dakota County Parks is excited to host the Garlic Mustard Challenge once again at Lebanon Hills Regional Park. You completed the training and now you are ready to take those plant pulling skills to the next level. Commit to an additional 6 hours of garlic mustard pulling at Lebanon Hills to win exciting prizes and the deep satisfaction of knowing that you are helping keep our local parks thriving and healthy. Worried about the commitment? Bring a couple friends with you, and you can count their time towards your goal.
Spring Lake Park Reserve
8395 127th St. E.
Hastings, MN 55033
Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn how to safely and effectively remove this invasive species
- Work with a team to remove Garlic Mustard from predetermined sections of the park
- Perform an extra six hours of Garlic Mustard removal in Lebanon Hills Regional Park
- Attend one Garlic Mustard Challenge Training Event
- Must be able to walk on uneven terrain and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be OK with getting a little dirty and being outside in nature
Minimum Time Commitment
Easy - May include light work or walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Training will be offered at one of our Garlic Mustard Challenge Training Events
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: email@example.com
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes