*Court-Ordered Volunteer Opportunities - Court-Ordered Community Service Volunteers
This program is only for individuals who need to perform court-ordered community service hours. Please be aware that applications will take 3-5 business days to process.
Duties & Responsibilities
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Straightening book shelves
- Dusting shelves
- Cleaning toys, children’s books, computer screens and / or keyboards
- Making copies for staff
- Cutting up scrap paper
The volunteer expectations will include the following information over what is included in the traditional volunteer expectations:
- Volunteer hours are limited and determined by each branch
- Use of a cell phone is not allowed while working
- At the discretion of the branch volunteer coordinator, a court-ordered volunteer may be dismissed immediately if a professional level of work is not met which includes but is not limited to – absence for a scheduled work session without notification or inappropriate behavior while working.
- Ages 12 - 18 years old
- Must be a Dakota County Resident
- We cannot help fulfill hours related to a felony offense or violent misdemeanors
- Must be willing to work within our schedule, we will not make special arrangements to satisfy deadlines
Minimum Time Commitment
If you qualify, you can only volunteer 1.5 hours per session and no more than 3-5 hours per week.
Easy - May include light work or walking short distances over relatively level terrain. You will also have to stand the whole shift. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account