Lebanon Hills Regional Park - 6.11: June Environmental Stewardship Work Night - CANCELLED
Dakota County Parks and Wilderness in the City hosts a monthly natural resources work night during the summer season at Lebanon Hills Regional Park. Join us to perform vital natural resources restoration projects in various parts of the park! Pre-registration is required.
Project Type: TBD
Lebanon Hills Regional Park
860 Cliff Road
Eagan, MN 55123
- Able to attend the full event
- Must be able to walk on uneven terrain and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be OK with getting a little dirty and being outside in nature
- If you would like to volunteer as a group (families not included), please contact our Volunteer Coordinator before registering.
Minimum Time Commitment
Easy to Moderate - May include working off pathways or trails on uneven surfaces or walking short distances over relatively level terrain. You will be working outside in the elements, so please dress accordingly. Comfortable shoes and anti-bug clothing recommended.
Training will be offered at the start of this event.
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: email@example.com
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes