Lebanon Hills Regional Park - 5.04: Dakota Electric GreenTouch 2019 - CAPACITY REACHED - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Dakota Electric seeks volunteers during the Minnesota Touchstone Energy GreenTouch event. Dakota Electric members in partnership with Dakota County Parks and Great River Greening will help with natural resource restoration, including planting and seeding native wildflowers and grasses.
After a morning of work stay for free lunch and enjoy the park. All ages, organizations and scout groups looking for a service project are welcome. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
Families with Children and Groups: Please contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org before your register to access our family/group registration form.
Lebanon Hills Regional Park
860 Cliff Road
Eagan, MN 55123
Saturday, May 4
9 a.m - Noon
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help plant native wildflowers and grasses in the designated areas of the park
- Help seed selected areas with native plants
- Help with other projects as needed during the morning
- Must be a member/customer of Dakota Electric
- All ages are welcome but you must be 16 years old or older to work without an adult
Minimum Time Commitment
Active - Involves physical exertion for an extended period of time; can involve rough, uneven or steep terrain. Not recommended for volunteers with physical limitations.
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: email@example.com
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes