Citizen Advisory Committees - Youth Citizen Advisory Committees: Public Art Citizen Advisory Committee
Looking to make a difference in your county? High school age students (residing in Dakota County) can serve on the County Board's Library Advisory Committee and the Art Advisory Committee. If you enjoy books, media, technology, or art, and would like to participate in local government initiatives, this is the opportunity for you.
Public Art Citizen Advisory Committee: Meetings are held every month on the 2nd Tuesday at 5:30 PM. The location is the Dakota County Western Service Center in Apple Valley. The Public Art Citizen Advisory Committee makes recommendations to the County Board on pieces of art to be placed in County public buildings.
- Must be a resident of Dakota County
- Must be a High School student or of High School age
- Must complete application process
To find out which Citizen Advisory Committees have positions, see the Committee Vacancy page.
How to apply
1. Complete an Open Appointment Application form.
2. Sign the application.
3. Send the application form to:
Sr. Administrative Coordinator to the Board
1590 Highway 55
Hastings, MN 55033-2343
You may apply at any time. While most citizen appointments are made in January, mid-year vacancies occasionally require appointments at other times of the year. Your application will be kept on file for one year.
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes