Community Partnerships - Every Third Saturday Volunteer
Every Third Saturday exists to assist veterans in finding new purpose after military service. We are all about pursuing growth and post-traumatic success. Find out more about our story, the programs we offer, and the ways we’re helping Veterans every day.
5402 43rd Ave. S
Minneapolis, MN 55417
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Our new building in Minneapolis serves as our permanent home and community hub reaching the Twin Cities metro area for veterans and their families.
- ETS offices
- A fitness center for veterans and their families
- The DAV Chapter 1 conference room
- A flex room for our Art group, peer to peer meetings, and use by partner vet organizations
- A brand-new free store for veterans in need that will feel like a true retail shopping experience
- A patio and gardens reserved for veterans and their families
- The reincarnation of our coffee shop, Rick’s Coffee Bar, which will provide opportunities to employ veterans and engage our local community
- The Veterans Resource and Empowerment Center (VREC), designed to serve as a community meeting place for veterans and their families. The VREC will host events such as benefits seminars, watch parties for sporting events, gaming tournaments, and more.
We are always looking for volunteers to help advance our cause and provide meaningful services to our local veterans. If you are interested in getting in touch with us, please visit our website and fill out a volunteer interest form at https://everythirdsaturday.org/volunteer/
DISCLAIMER: This position is not with Dakota County Volunteers but with another organization located in Dakota County. You may have to complete additional registration/documentation with the organization to fully apply for this opening. The organizations that host these opportunities take full responsibility for the organization and management of the opportunities listed above.
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account