Community Action - CAP Agency Meal Delivery Volunteers
The CAP (Community Action Partnership) Agency needs volunteers to deliver meals to homebound seniors. Help keep our seniors safe in their homes by bringing a hot, healthy meal right to their door! CAP Agency assists and empowers people to achieve social and economic well-being in partnership with our communities in Carver, Dakota, and Scott Counties.
Apple Valley, Lakeville, and Rosemount
Meal delivery is 10:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick up meals at Senior Nutrition site.
- Follow provided route to deliver meals to seniors.
- Wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when delivering meals.
- Return cooler bags to site when route complete.
- US Driver’s License Required
- Clean Background Check
Minimum Time Commitment
Minimum - 1 day per month, more options available
Mild - May include walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Periods of standing or sitting will be required. Comfortable shoes recommended.
None – brief training on route on first day.
Sarah Tormoen | Senior Nutrition Program Manager
2496 145th St W, Rosemount MN 55068
Direct: 952-402-9855 | Email: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: This position is not with Dakota County Volunteers but with another organization located in Dakota County. You may have to complete additional registration/documentation with the organization to fully apply for this opening. The organizations that host these opportunities take full responsibility for the organization and management of the opportunities listed below.
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes