Pleasant Hill Library, Hastings - Pleasant Hill Library: General Library Support
Volunteers will help with small projects that may change with each volunteer shift. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: cleaning picture book bins, dusting, watering plants, shredding paper, preparing supplies for a library event, etc.
Pleasant Hill Library
1490 South Frontage Rd.
Hastings, MN 55033
Ongoing – During library operating hours
Duties & Responsibilities
- Various roles and responsibilities as assigned by library staff
- Must be 12 years old or older to volunteer without adult supervision
Minimum Time Commitment
Varies by volunteer and the library’s needs
Mild - May include walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Location is accessible. Periods of standing or sitting will be required. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Library staff will train all volunteers - it's quick and painless!
Dakota County Pleasant Hill Library
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon