Lebanon Hills Regional Park - Trails By Candlelight - Feb. 28, 2020 - CANCELLED - Trails By Candlelight - Luminary Take-Down Volunteer
The parties over but we still have things for you to do. Help us take down luminaries that were used the night before. This event is a self-service event so feel free to start collecting what luminaries you can when you arrive on site. Free snacks and hot drinks will be available to all volunteers.
- Paper grocery bag, you’ll be collecting the paper luminary bags from along the trails (you can leave the sand) and composting them (put them in the organics collection container inside the Lebanon Hills Visitor Center).
- Plastic grocery bag for any wax candles left (put in the regular trash when done)
Lebanon Hills Visitor Center
860 Cliff Road
Eagan, MN 55123
Saturday, February 29
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help take down over 1200 luminaries
- This event will be outside, so dress accordingly
- All ages are welcome
- Anyone under 16 years of age requires adult supervision
Minimum Time Commitment
Easy - May include light work or walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This activity generally occurs on
- Thursday - Evening, Through the night