Sibley Historic Site, Mendota - Sibley Historic Site Volunteer
The Sibley Historic Site needs you to help make a great first impression! As a House Host, you will be the first to greet guests and inform them of all the fun we have to offer. Assist guests by answering basic questions about the site and its history, check them in for tours, and sell them all the great items we have in the gift store.
Sibley Historic Site
1357 Sibley Memorial Highway
Mendota, MN 55150
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Memorial Day through Labor Day Monday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting guests with a smile and welcome
- Giving site and tour information
- Selling tour tickets
- Selling gift store items
- Being a friendly kind face for all visitors and guests
- Volunteers should be 16 years of age or older
- Some register experience, or willingness to learn
- Prior knowledge of the site or willingness to learn
- Ability to interact well with the public.
Minimum Time Commitment
4 - 5 hours
Low - May involve varying amounts of sitting, standing, and light walking. Most time will be spent sitting at a register.
Garrett Zaffke | Community Relations and Volunteer Services Coordinator
Dakota County Communications
1590 Highway 55| Hastings, MN 55033
Direct: (651) 438-4635 | Fax: (651) 438-4405 | Email: email@example.com
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes