COVID-19 Response - Vaccination Clinic - Vaccinator - County/MRC
Vaccinators administer vaccines and injected biologics, provide site care instructions, and answer client questions.
Metcalf Middle School
2250 Diffley Road
Burnsville, MN 55337
Varies - See schedule below to register for dates and times. If you register for two shifts which results in a full day, we will include a lunch break in between the shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with set-up of Injector and Injector Aide stations, as necessary.
- Answer client’s questions and address concerns.
- Prepare vaccine/biologic for administration.
- Administer vaccine/biologic per standing orders.
- Document vaccine/biologic administration; retain form.
- Assist with clean-up as necessary for next shift.
- Participate in scheduled debriefing sessions.
- Licensed health care professional
- Confirmed Medical Reserve Corps. (MRC) volunteer for Dakota County or a Dakota County Public Health employee.
Moderate - To fully participate may require leisurely walking over primarily even surfaces. There may be a limited number of steps, a minimal amount of uneven surfaces, and some standing for extended periods of time. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Jeanne Joyce | Administrative Specialist
Dakota County Public Health
14955 Galaxie Avenue Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Accepted Data Privacy Notice - Tennessen Notice Must be Yes
- Clinic Onboarding Completed - COVID-19 Must be Completed
- Signed Volunteer Waiver Must be at least Yes