BOARDS / COMMITTEES - Commitee members / administration assistants
The Cromwell Museum Trust was formed early in 2014 as a joint initiative of the Otago Goldfields Heritage Trust and the Cromwell Geneology group. The need for the Cromwell Museum Trust arose when CODC decided to relocate the Cromwell I-Site, and the Trust saw an opportunity to expand and manage the existing museum space. From 22 December 2014 the I-Site will relocate and the new museum will open 7 days a week between 10am and 4pm statutory holidays excluded.
Assisting with the administration and planning of the Cromwell Museum Trust. As the Museum Trust is relatively new, trustees and keen for anyone in the community who is interested to touch base with them and see if there is a project or role that will suit them.
You have the ability to give as little or as much as you wish. Some tasks require regular attendance at meetings but there are others that you may be able to progress independently depending on your skills and ability.
- An interest in local history and able to share your skills with others.
- A willingness to work and communicate well with others so that joint objectives can be achieved.
- Volunteers gain satisfaction from promoting local history and providing a valued community service.
- Great personal development with opportunities to both share your skills and learn many more.
- Training and support is available as needed.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening