Current Volunteer Openings - Digital Literacy Exchange Program (Richmond)
Interesting in interacting with seniors?
We are recruiting volunteers to assist instructors to help our seniors using digital devices such as tablet, smart phone, laptop etc.
- Assist the Digital Literacy Instructor in helping seniors’ learning computer skills in the class
- Simple English + Fluent in Cantonese (Every Friday)
- Simple English + Fluent in Mandarin (Every Thursday)
- Experience using desktop/laptop computers, tablets, ipad, iphone and smartphones
- Must be 19 years or older
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Support the work of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in our mission to build bridges, harvest diversity and foster integration through service and advocacy
- Gain valuable experience working with seniors 55+
Location, Schedule and Time:
- Richmond Caring Place (Room 320, 7000 Minoru Blvd, Richmond,BC)
- Every Thursday (May 9, 2019-March 30, 2020)
- Richmond Public Library (7700 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC)
- Every Friday (May 10,2019-March 30,2020)