Current Volunteer Openings - Digital Literacy Exchange Program Assistant (Vancouver)
Interesting in interacting with seniors?
We are recruiting volunteers to assist instructors to help our seniors to use digital devices such as tablet, smart phone, laptop etc.
- Assist the Digital Literacy Instructor in helping seniors’ learning computer skills in the class
- Simple English and Fluent Cantonese or Fluent Mandarin
- Experience using desktop/laptop computers, tablets, ipad, iphone and smartphones
- Must be 19 years or older
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Support the work of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in our mission to build bridges, harvest diversity and foster integration through service and advocacy
- Gain valuable experience working with seniors 55+
28 W Pender St, Vancouver
Time and Schedule: 10am-1pm
- April 25, 29,
- May 2,7
- May 6, 2019 - March 30, 2020 (Every Monday)