Current Volunteer Openings - Digital Literacy Exchange Program Assistant (Tri-Cities)
Interesting in interacting with seniors?
We are recruiting volunteers to assist instructors to help our seniors using digital devices such as tablet, smart phone, laptop etc.
- Assist the Digital Literacy Instructor in helping seniors’ learning computer skills in the class
- Simple English and Fluent in Farsi or Fluent Korean
- Experience using desktop/laptop computers, tablets, ipad, iphone and smartphones
- Must be 19 years or older
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Support the work of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in our mission to build bridges, harvest diversity and foster integration through service and advocacy
- Gain valuable experience working with seniors 55+
- 2058 Henderson Place, 1163 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, BC
Time and Schedule: 9:30am-12:30pm
- May 9, 2019 - March 30, 2020 (Every Thursday)