Materials Delivery Driver
Many of our programs and events require transportation of our materials and donations. Our Materials Delivery Driver serves the following duties:
- Delivering necessary materials to community partnerships
- Ensuring materials are in good condition to be distributed
- Transporting donated goods to be distributed by the Salvation Army
Schedule will be every Friday, for at least 3 hours. Hours are flexible, according to volunteer availability.
Must be willing to drive a 12 passenger vehicle, and pass the Salvation Army road test.
*This position is not eligible for community service hours
- Background Check
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20lbs
- If you have a driver's license, please indicate which type? Must be at least General
This activity generally occurs on
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account