Social Services - Food Pantry General Volunteer
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to work outside providing food to clients (Covid-19 requirement)
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills, not required but an advantage
- Strong desire to serve and help others
- A ready smile!
- Available between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- Must complete a Volunteer Application and pass a criminal background check
-Must attend and complete Safe From Harm training
- Must attend and complete Civil Rights Compliance training
- Background Check
- Age Category Must be at least 21 or older
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10lbs
- Safe From Harm Training Must be at least Basic: Modules 1 - 4
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account