Kitchen/Serving - Kitchen Assistant
This volunteer will work closely with the Kitchen Coordinator to assist in the preparation, serving, and clean-up.
- Clean and prepare fruits and vegetables.
- Prepare salads, desserts, or side dishes as necessary.
- Pan off food items to be heated.
- Identify, date, and refrigerate donated items to be prepared and served at a later time.
- Serve lunch from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Breakdown and clean up serving area, refrigerate unused items, and wipe down tables after serving.
- Clean drawers, cupboards, re-stock products, etc. when time permits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Noon Meal Program is open to anyone in the community in need of a meal.
- Background Check
- Age Category Must be at least 16 or older
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10lbs
- Safe From Harm Training Must be at least Basic: Modules 1 - 4