Food Pantry - Food Pantry Shopper Assistant
Volunteers assist participants with food selections from the food pantry. Volunteers assist with the day to day tasks of the food pantry; ensuring a welcoming, well stocked, and clean food pantry. All volunteers and participants will be required to wear a mask at all time when inside the building.
- Commit to volunteering with the program at least once a week for a minimum of 4 hours each week.
- Assist participants utilizing the food pantry with food selections.
- Keep food pantry clean, organized, and tidy.
- Record and enter data from clients accessing the food pantry.
- Work well with staff and volunteers.
- Willing to work with people from a range of cultural backgrounds in a friendly, non-judgmental manner.
- Must be comfortable interacting with people who may have limited English.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Must keep client information private and confidential.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- Background Check
- Age Category Must be at least 14 or older
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 10lbs
- Safe From Harm Training Must be at least Online Training Abuse & Policies
The next 10 shifts (out of 30 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Tuesday, October 26, 2021||12:45 PM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, October 27, 2021||12:30 PM||4:00 PM|
|Friday, October 29, 2021||8:45 AM||12:00 PM|
|Tuesday, November 02, 2021||12:45 PM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, November 03, 2021||12:30 PM||4:00 PM|
|Friday, November 05, 2021||8:45 AM||12:00 PM|
|Tuesday, November 09, 2021||12:45 PM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, November 10, 2021||12:30 PM||4:00 PM|
|Friday, November 12, 2021||8:45 AM||12:00 PM|
|Tuesday, November 16, 2021||12:45 PM||4:00 PM|