Kitchen/Serving - Cafeteria Assistant/Server
This volunteer will work closely with the Kitchen Coordinator to assist in the preparation, serving, and clean-up. There will be 4 servers on main food line and 1 server at beverage/dessert window.
- Enjoy interacting with lunch guests/serve with a smile!
- Monitor cafeteria for any issues and notify the staff if needed
- Sanitize lunch tables as guests leave
- Wash dishes as they are returned
- Break down line at 12:20
- Properly store and label food for the cooler
- 12:30 wipe down tables/chairs, and sanitize
- Wipe down and sanitize steam table
- Sweep kitchen floor
- Pan off food items to be heated.
- Identify, date, and refrigerate donated items to be prepared and served at a later time.
- Serve lunch from 11:00 am – 12:20 pm.
- Breakdown and clean up serving area, refrigerate unused items, and wipe down tables after serving.
- Clean drawers, cupboards, re-stock products, etc. when time permits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Noon Meal Program is open to anyone in the community in need of a meal.
- Background Check
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20lbs
- Safe From Harm Training Must be at least Online Training Abuse & Policies
The next 10 shifts (out of 397 total shifts) for this activity are as follows
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, September 28, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, September 29, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Friday, September 30, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Monday, October 03, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Tuesday, October 04, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday, October 05, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday, October 06, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Friday, October 07, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Monday, October 10, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Tuesday, October 11, 2022||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|