Year-Round Opportunities - Social Services - Chaplain
The person in this position will provide chaplain services and pastoral support in such a way as to accomplish the Army’s objectives to provide help to people where possible in all areas of life.
- Try to fulfill the pastoral needs of clients, residents at Project Home, recipients in the Noon Meal Program, senior citizens, and/ or staff as deemed necessary.
- Assist clients and others to more fully understand life’s events as they relate to their spiritual and emotional well-being.
- Provide counseling, pastoral care, religious education, and spiritual renewal.
- Assess clients and families spiritual needs and assist clients in using their faith in dealing with illness, trauma, and the stress of daily living.
- Provide crisis intervention as necessary.
- Assist with the development of ministry opportunities.
Flexible hours, Monday through Friday, based on program needs and the needs of the clients served.
- Background Check
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older
- Scheduled an interview with Volunteer Coordinator Must be Completed