Emergency Lodge - General Emergency Lodge Volunteer-Sorting and Organizing
Assist with sorting and organizing or donations, primarily clothing, for case managers to distribute to shelter residents. Potential tasks include unpackaging, de-tagging, sorting clothes by size, and organizing shelves. Some lifting/moving of donation boxes may be needed. This opportunity typically occurs bi-weekly during weekdays, but may fluctuate depending upon donations and volunteer availability.
- Background Check
- How much can you lift comfortably? Must be at least 20lbs
- Safe From Harm Training Must be at least Online Training Abuse & Policies
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account