Fundraising Group - Guildford Fundraising Group Member
We are setting up a brand new fundraising group in the Guildford area and are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people to join us!
Fundraising groups help Marie Curie by organising and hosting collections and events in the local community as well as promoting our campaigns and what our charity does to a more widespread audience. You don't need any experience as we will be here to help you every step of the way.
We are especially keen to meet people who would like to organise events and who are available to meet one evening every six weeks or so to make plans for collections and events throughout the year.
Marie Curie provides hands on nursing care and emotional support for anyone living with a terminal illness in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening