Relay For Life - Greeter - Relay For Life – Prince George
Join us in creating a memorable Relay For Life! Greeters will stand at the gates, welcoming participants, handing out programs, providing directions, and answering questions. A brief training session is required in advance of the event (June 7, 4 pm or 7pm).
NOTE THIS IS A STANDING SHIFT.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the shift and report to the Volunteer Tent.
- Be an integral part of the Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life
- Build community relationships and have fun!
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation (optional)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Friendly and cheerful
- Able to stand throughout the shift
- Belief in the values and mission of the Canadian Cancer Society
A minimum of one shift
Greeter - Relay for Life – Prince George