Relay For Life - Info HQ Host – Relay For Life – Prince George
The Information Headquarters at Relay For Life is an essential service, providing information to participants and teams and accepting donations. As an information headquarters host, you will be a friendly presence welcoming people to Relay.
- Be an integral part of the Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life
- Build community relationships and have fun!
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation (optional)
- On-site training
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good with paperwork and details; able to count money
- Belief in the values and mission of the Canadian Cancer Society
A minimum of one shift.
Information Headquarters Host - Relay for Life – Prince George