Daffodil Campaign - Kamloops - 2019 Pin Distribution Volunteer - Kamloops
Are you looking for opportunities to make a positive impact in your community? Help the Canadian Cancer Society's Daffodil Campaign in the fight against cancer.
Funds raised through the sale of pins during the Daffodil Campaign will lead crucial cancer prevention initiatives, fund lifesaving research, and deliver trusted information and compassionate support to people living with cancer and their caregivers. April is the month to fight back!
Pin Distribution Volunteers work with the Pin Distribution Leader in their community to assemble, distribute, service, collect and track boxes of daffodil pins in retail locations close to their home, work or school.
- Meet new people and have fun!
- Enhance project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Truly make a difference in the lives of people living with cancer by helping to raise funds and build community awareness for cancer research, prevention, and the Canadian Cancer Society support programs and services
- Play an integral role in supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Society.
Training & Support
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation
- Campaign-specific training provided by the regional team
- Ongoing support provided by the Pin Distribution Leader or Annual Giving Coordinator
Skills & Qualifications
- Reliable and dependable
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle
Once a week in April dropping off boxes, filling with pins, collecting money and forwarding to office treasurer.
Pin Distribution Volunteer - Daffodil Campaign - Kamloops