Community Operations - Event Support - Williams Lake
Are you outgoing and looking for opportunities to make a positive impact in your community? Help the Canadian Cancer Society at various events in your community to raise awareness and funds to support the fight against cancer.
Funds raised will make a difference in the lives of people living with cancer by helping to raise funds and build community awareness for cancer research, cancer prevention, and the Canadian Cancer Society support programs and services. Help us stop cancer in its tracks.
Community Event Volunteers help with logistical support and other event roles, and share the Canadian Cancer Society mission with the public – Support, Prevention, Research.
- Meet new people and have fun!
- Join a team of enthusiastic and interesting people
- Attend a variety of community events and interact with community members
- Truly make a difference in the lives of people living with cancer by helping to raise funds and build community awareness for cancer research, cancer prevention, and the Canadian Cancer Society support programs and services
- Play an integral role in supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Canadian Cancer Society
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation and Volunteer Handbook
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Energetic and outgoing
- Comfortable interacting with the public
- Able to motivate others
- Creative thinker with problem solving skills
- Flexible and eager to get involved
- Reliable and dependable
Variable – depends on the event.
Event Support - Community Operations - Williams Lake, Anaheim Lake
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account