Cops for Cancer - Tour de Rock - 2019 Jersey Presentation Set Up
Are you a team player and passionate about community events? By supporting the Tour de Rock riders in their 1,000 km ride from the north end of Vancouver Island to the south, you will be helping them raise money to fight childhood cancer.
Before the two-week journey begins, the riders will be presented with their official Tour de Rock jerseys in a private ceremony at the CFB Esquimalt Gunroom on Friday, September 7th.
Three volunteers are needed to assist with the set up and decoration of the venue. This role requires being active for 2 hours and being able to do moderate lifting (tables and chairs). If a set up volunteer would like to volunteer for take down as well, they may sign up for both roles and stay for the closed ceremony.
- Setting up of tables and chairs
- Carrying supplies
- Decorating the venue
- Be an integral part of the Canadian Cancer Society Tour de Rock
- Apply your experience in a community context
- Build community relationships and have fun!
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation
- Job-specific instruction provided on site
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directed
- Able to be physically active with some moderate lifting
- Belief in the values and mission of the Canadian Cancer Society
A minimum of one 2-hour shift
Jersey Presentation Set up – Tour de Rock - Victoria
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Friday, September 06, 2019||2:30 PM||4:30 PM|