Tour de Rock - Planning Committee Member - Tour de Rock - Cowichan Valley
Are YOU a LEADER and TEAM PLAYER? Getting involved with Cops for Cancer will allow you to gain or enhance your leadership skills in event planning, networking, leadership and project management. We are looking for energetic, motivated and organized volunteers to join our team in organizing fundraising events and assisting with other Tour related tasks. If this is of interest to you, register today and you will be contacted by a member of our staff to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
- Develop or enhance key leadership skills
- Build your resume
- Make a meaningful difference in the lives of people who have been impacted by cancer.
- Meet new people and have fun!
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation and Volunteer Handbook
- Role-specific training
- Support from Leadership Volunteers and Staff Partners
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Delegating, interpersonal, organizing, planning/Logistics, networking/sales and fundraising skills
Approximately 5 hours/week from June to October 2018