Relay For Life - Event Day Volunteer
Are you a team player and passionate about community events? Getting involved with Relay For Life will allow you to support people affected by cancer through this inspirational, non-competitive, 24 hour fundraising event. Event day volunteers are Relay For Life champions, who help bring the festival-like atmosphere to life by assisting in all areas, including:
- Set up & take down
- Registration and greeting
- Activities and entertainment
- Food and beverage
- Luminary sales and set up
- Health and wellness
- Wherever help is needed the most!
This year's event is June 13 - 14, 2020. To get involved, sign up for this position and we'll be in touch with information about specific shift times closer to the event. If you need more information, contact Nancy Shelford firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-564-0885.
- Be an integral part of the Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life
- Apply your experience in a community context
- Build community relationships and have fun!
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Orientation (optional)
- Job-specific training based on event day role, leading up to or on event day
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Friendly and energetic
- Belief in the values and mission of the Canadian Cancer Society
A minimum of one shift during the 24 hour span of the event
You are currently in our volunteer portal. If you would prefer to register as a team or individual participant, please visit the event page
Event Day Volunteer – Relay for Life – Prince George