Daffodil Campaign - Donor Recognition Volunteers - Delta
CAMPAIGN: Loyalty Thank-A-Thon
- Play an integral role in the support of the mission, vision and values of the Canadian Cancer Society
- Enhancing administrative, organizational, and team work skills
- Join a team of enthusiastic and interesting people who share a passion for revenue development, annual giving and cancer prevention
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working in pairs; volunteers to hand-deliver a small token of appreciation to donors in their community.
- Phone to pre-schedule gift drop off at addresses with an apartment number (in case you cannot get access without being buzzed in); for all others, it’s okay to just arrive unannounced
- Deliver thank you gift to loyal and longstanding donors (5 years of consecutive giving or more).
- Record notes of meeting including recipient’s response (if any).
- Confirm to CCS contact that delivery was made.
Daffodil bulb package and accompanying letter.
We welcome people of all backgrounds, abilities and interests.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Volunteer Handbook: provided by the Volunteer Engagement team along with the opportunity to participate in an orientation session that will include an overview of the Canadian Cancer Society’s history, service, events and volunteer program, as well as a chance to discuss year-round opportunities.
- Role-specific training: On-the-job training and introduction to campaign with Manager, Donor Relations & Stewardship
- Schedule Flexibility: we will do our best to accommodate a schedule that meets your availability
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to complete accurate and detailed records.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Has reliable means of transportation.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Willing to represent the Canadian Cancer Society in conversations with longstanding and loyal donors
September: 1-3 hours per week for 3-4 weeks
This activity occurs between Saturday, September 01, 2018 and Sunday, September 30, 2018
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account